MARYLAND VAPE PROFESSIONALS ASSOCIATION, LLC
As Maryland’s only vapor industry trade association, MVP is committed to protecting the rights of retailers, e-liquid manufacturers and the consumers. We represent the interests of vape shop retailers, e-liquid manufacturers. distributors and wholesalers, as well as the rights of the consumers of Maryland. The Association advocates and educates members of the legislature, regulators, the medical provider community and general public. By advocating on behalf of the industry, MVP looks to encourage best practices, commerce and employment in the state of Maryland as well as increasing efforts to promote cigarette smoking cessation. The promotion and dissemination of honest and accurate information empowers the adult consumer to make informed decisions regarding the products they are purchasing.
• The Vape industry employs over 1.500 Marylanders.
• There are over 200 retail and manufacturing establishments in Maryland dedicated to the role of Vaping materials.
• Thousands of Marylanders have utilized vaping to stop or decrease their use of Cigarettes.
• The Vape industry is dedicated to ensuring that these devices and products are safe,
compliant, and not sold or used by minors.
• The majority of Vape retailers are small family owned businesses that have generally less then 7 employees.
• Vape retail establishments and users are located every county in Maryland.
• Increased taxation of the vape industry to Maryland will create an undue burden on Marylanders desiring to cease or decrease their use of cigarettes.